Thursday, December 3, 2009

singapore

It's been a month since my last post.Was suffering a bad case of the post comp blues for a little while there.Was sailing along fine then fell in a heap for a week or two. I've still been here though reading all your bloggs.I love reading what everyone has been up to ,what advise they have, progress etc.
I am in Singapore at the moment.My husband has a course up here.Hotel is nice ,the Gym is pretty  basic, but has good cardio machines. So have been doing a bit of cario everyday.Have to, i have been eating a bit to well up here.My mission is to survive this trip without too much damage. hahaha. Have been getting lots of comments up here. oooh you strong you must go to the gym. Starting to get a bit self concious of my arms, maybe they are a bit to muscley. I dont work my arms much anymore,,i dont even lift heavy anymore ,with any of my workouts.Just hit them with something different all the time. I tend to build muscle very quickly, and because i am short , can look a bit stockey.So i have to try stay a bit lean to look more athletic .Well signing off now going to hit the shops , take care all
Diane xxx

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I love it. I have lost 133 pounds and have another 100 to go. I've gotten serous about weight training for the first time and I am astounded by what I has done for me already. You really inspire me and I will be watching your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment.You have done so well to lose so much weight, your amazing ,i'll be following your journey

    ReplyDelete