Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year sexy fit bitches

Hi All,
Well 2010 looks like it going to be a very good year for all. Everyone is all fired up to be sexier fit bitches than they already are. I love it. So many of you are getting ready for your comp preps.It will be fun following you all in your journeys. I love reading everyones posts , i am a bit of a side liner , i check this blog site sometimes up to three times a day to see if there are any new posts for me to read, but i dont post very often myself. Maybe its because i think people wont be interested in what i have to say.Crazy i know.
Anyway As for me , i am not sure if i will compete in 2010 yet. If i do it will be in October. My last comp was so stressful for me. Three weeks out i had lactic acid build up in my hammies.They were lumpy and i had stubborn fat on them as well.Luckly  i found a good therapist to do lymphatic drainage and iron out my legs a bit for me.So on the day all was fine.I tend to panic too much in the last few weeks and completely stress myself out. And then there is the after effects to deal with also. So not sure if i want to put myself through that again.Will see how my conditioning goes between now and then. But i will continue to work on my week points , and keep myself fit.
Haven't trained much in the gym the last week .My daughter dragged me to body pump last sunday.Something i haven't done in quite a while .I got sore tri's and my legs were a little sore , i could have added more weight ,we were late so just grabbed what weights we could.Then we did Body attack on Wed , a first for me.It was so much fun, I was a bit unco in places trying to keep up up whats steps were next.  haha. Will definately do some more of those classes. My legs and even my feet hurt from it. Do we have muscles in our feet??? I think these classes could be good for conditioning my legs. They liked to be shocked with something new.I am going to give Body combat a go also in the the new year. It will be a change from my usual cardio machines or walk run around my suburb.

 Everyone has been posting seven things about them selves so here goes mine

 1. I am a shy person until you get to know me.
2. The last three years i have become a lot more confident, and have personaly achieved so much in my fitness journey that i ever thought was possible.
3 My family was involved in a head on car accident two weeks before i was born.My poor mother gave birth to me in traction.She had a broken jaw and her teeth were wired together, she had a broken collar bone and a smashed and broken knee. I was transfered to the baby hospital down the road and stayed there for 8 weeks.
4 I was named after one of the nurses that looked after me .Her name was Diane
5 I had a navel piecing done last August , all was fine till it got infected a few weeks out from comp so i took it out.
6 I have three grown children that still live at home , some times i feel like a maid, hahaha
7 I have been with my husband since were we only 16.We are best buddies as well as lovers.
OH can i add another one
8 I got caught shop lifing when i was 6 , i tried to walk out of woolies with a pair of sun glasses on my face with the tag hanging down my nose.

 Well it is New Years eve and for some of you midnight has been and gone.It is 10.30 here , kids are all out, husband is away in Yemen working , and i'm home alone .Going across the road in a minute to have a drink with my lovely neighbours.
 All the best everyone for 2010
Love DIANE XXX

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bluegirl (Diane), I have been reading your blogs for a little while, and they are always interesting to read. Your pics are so awesome as well.

    I just really wanted to say Hi, instead of just lurking, and happy new years to you too! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bluegirl,
    I am a new follower, Happy New Year, I look forward to following whichever journey you take in 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls, best of luck for 2010

    ReplyDelete